[Nut-upsuser] CP1500AVRLCD NOCOMM

Lane Russell lanerussell028 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:56:02 UTC 2016

​Increasing 'pollinterval' to 5s did not seem to work. I've attached the
relevant portions of the upsdrvctl debug. I believe the message we're
looking at is:

9528.632309 libusb_get_report: error sending control message: Device or
resource busy
9528.632318 Can't retrieve Report 16: Device or resource busy
9528.632326 Got disconnected by another driver: Device or resource busy​