[Nut-upsuser] Help with failing Nut slave/client connection

Jonah Naylor jonahnaylor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:32:49 UTC 2016

Hi can anyone please help.

I have two linux servers both with static IPs not using NAT.

My slave can't connect to my host. Whatever I try.

I have the same setup also on my LAN with two other machines and they talk
to each other and work great.

But my two machines with their own static IPs don't want to play. I've used
the same settings for these as I have on my LAN, with a master and slave
and the same conf files etc for each - just changing the LISTEN IP address
in upsd.conf to match my master.

Any help to diagnose and fix would be really appreciated.

Thank you!