[Nut-upsuser] I have a question in use CyberPower UPS.

Andy Jan andy1635qq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:47:27 UTC 2017

Hi ,

As the subject, I'm using the CPS UPS.

I use NUT to read the HID information. The device information is attached.

After I read the information, I can't see the frequency information. I have
used the CPS software to see the frequency information before.

But I want to see the frequency in NUT by connecting CPS UPS. I have traced
the NUT source code and find that the CPS HID table doesn't build the
frequency.

Due to I know less about Linux and NUT. Could you help to revise the NUT
CPS HID table? My UPS model is PR750ELCD.

If any advise or comment, please feel free to tell me. Thanks a lot.