[Nut-upsuser] Help, please! Driver for APC Back-UPS 390 Watts / 700 VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets

Mikael Imperatori Festa mikael at treefrogdesign.tv
Mon Dec 4 09:56:58 UTC 2017

Hi Roger,
Thank you for your advise. I tried

driver = apcupsd
port = auto

But unfortunately I get the same error message ³Failed to execute command
Œupsc 'ups' 2>&1': Error: Driver not connected"

As I am not very good in using OMV, maybe there is something else I should
do? Thanks

Best regards

mikael festa
The Studio, Cornfields, Portsmouth Road, Ripley, Surrey GU23 6ERt: +44
(0)1932 865 459 | e: mikael at treefrogdesign.tv
<mailto:james at treefrogdesign.tv> | w: treefrogdesign.tv
<http://www.treefrogdesign.tv/>This e-mail message may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure of
message, as well as any other attachments. Thank you.

For our full terms and conditions please go to www.treefrogdesign.tv
<http://www.treefrogdesign.tv/tandcs.php>

Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

On 02/12/2017, 12:47, "Nut-upsuser on behalf of Roger Price"
<nut-upsuser-bounces+mikael=treefrogdesign.tv at lists.alioth.debian.org on