[Nut-upsuser] Apple Mac slave

Robbie van der Walle rvanderwalle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:51:39 UTC 2017

I deleted the plist file and rebooted:

sudo /sw/sbin/upsmon -D
Network UPS Tools upsmon 2.7.4
   0.000000	fopen /sw/var/run/upsmon.pid: No such file or directory
   0.044649	UPS: ups at ip address (slave) (power value 1)
   0.081597	Using power down flag file /etc/killpower
   0.162720	debug level is '1'
   0.538410	Trying to connect to UPS [ups at ip address]
   0.540345	Logged into UPS ups at ip address

fopen /sw/var/run/upsmon.pid: No such file or directory

This is strange because the file exits.

Let me check why this is happening. It would explain why the pid is not running.

Kind Regards,

Rob