[Nut-upsuser] NUT supporting Modbus TCP

Sergei Naumov vomus at rambler.ru
Sat Jun 24 14:57:39 UTC 2017

Hi!

I was wonering if there is a driver that supports communicating with a Modbus
aware device over IP. I have a solar/wind invertor that can broadcast its state
and I would like to monitor the batteries. If they discarge to a certain voltage
or come to a defined state, I would perform a shutdown. All of this information
id provided in Modbus holding registers. This could of course be done placing a
Modbus-to-SNMP gateway but they seem to be somewhat pricey.

Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance,

-- Sergei