[Nut-upsuser] [Nut-upsdev] POWERCOM-UPS-USB : UPS Shutdown

Dinow Hsieh dinow at upspowercom.com.tw
Thu May 18 09:17:54 UTC 2017

Good Day Charles Lepple

AA. Be sure to specify a NUT user and password that is allowed to send
instcmds:

==> Yes. By your corrections now I can modify "ups.delay.shutdown" and
"ups.delay.start"

==> BIG THANKs

BB. And I still need to find out the ways to trigger ups shutdown

==> Any your advices will make progress

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to inform us.
Sincerely yours, May. 18th
Dinow Hsieh