[Nut-upsuser] Junda-tech

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 01:59:42 UTC 2017

[please use Reply-All to include the list, thanks!]

> On Oct 11, 2017, at 12:20 PM, Louis LSJ Krüger <zr6abc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have an UPS with only the marking D1000 on it and it came with
> Junda-Tech's UpsMate.

Not sure we have had any reports of Junda-Tech before. Is there a URL for the software?

> Its USB id is 3344:0025, which is apparently a microprocessor.
>
> I've could get some of the HID interactions as described on the website,
> but there are some outstanding.

Which part of the website?

This section has some information:

http://networkupstools.org/docs/developer-guide.chunked/ar01s04.html#hid-subdrivers

There is a typo that affects this section:

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/commit/5c9b57f105f5e81334450c378499bbb0c8ec74e4#diff-559ace1283bb758aa77e37c6a74dde4bR136

(basically, the "auto" at the end of the "usbhid-ups" command line should be "-x port=auto -s ups")

Also, can you send the output of "lsusb -vvv -d 3344:"?