[Nut-upsuser] debian 8 "jessie" nut 2.7.2 slaves not shutting down

Drew Plaster Drew.Plaster at otak.com
Wed Oct 18 20:49:22 UTC 2017

                upsmonslave slave
        [geaaetst01]
                password = XXXXXXXXX
                geaaetst01 slave
        [pdxvhtst02]
                password = XXXXXXXXX
                pdxvhtst02 slave

	upsmon.conf
 MONITOR TOPAPC at localhost 1 upsmon pass master
 MONITOR MIDAPC at localhost 1 upsmon pass master
 MONITOR BOTAPC at localhost 1 upsmon pass master
MINSUPPLIES 1
SHUTDOWNCMD "/sbin/shutdown -h now"
 NOTIFYCMD /bin/notifynetadmins
POLLFREQ 5
POLLFREQALERT 5
HOSTSYNC 15
DEADTIME 15
 NOTIFYMSG ONLINE       "UPS %s on line power"
 NOTIFYMSG ONBATT       "UPS %s on battery"
 NOTIFYMSG LOWBATT      "UPS %s battery is low"
 NOTIFYMSG FSD          "UPS %s: forced shutdown in progress"
 NOTIFYMSG COMMOK       "Communications with UPS %s established"
 NOTIFYMSG COMMBAD      "Communications with UPS %s lost"
 NOTIFYMSG SHUTDOWN     "Auto logout and shutdown proceeding"
 NOTIFYMSG REPLBATT     "UPS %s battery needs to be replaced"
 NOTIFYMSG NOCOMM       "UPS %s is unavailable"
 NOTIFYMSG NOPARENT     "upsmon parent process died - shutdown impossible"
 NOTIFYFLAG ONLINE      EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG ONBATT      EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG LOWBATT     EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG FSD EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG COMMOK      EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG COMMBAD     EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG SHUTDOWN    EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG REPLBATT    EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG NOCOMM      EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
 NOTIFYFLAG NOPARENT    EXEC+SYSLOG+WALL
RBWARNTIME 43200
NOCOMMWARNTIME 300
FINALDELAY 5

	upssched.conf
CMDSCRIPT /bin/upssched-cmd

	SLAVE SYSTEM (1)

	nut.conf
MODE=netclient

	upsmon.conf
 MONITOR TOPAPC at 172.16.1.158 1 geaaetst01 pass slave
 MONITOR MIDAPC at 172.16.1.158 1 geaaetst01 pass slave
 MONITOR BOTAPC at 171.16.1.158 1 geaaetst01 pass slave
MINSUPPLIES 1
SHUTDOWNCMD "/sbin/shutdown -h now"
POLLFREQ 5
POLLFREQALERT 5
HOSTSYNC 15
DEADTIME 15
RBWARNTIME 43200
NOCOMMWARNTIME 300
FINALDELAY 1

	upssched.conf
CMDSCRIPT /bin/upssched-cmd

	SLAVE SYSTEM (2)

	nut.conf
MODE=netclient

	upsmon.conf
 MONITOR TOPAPC at 172.16.1.158 1 pdxvhtst02 pass slave
 MONITOR MIDAPC at 172.16.1.158 1 pdxvhtst02 pass slave
 MONITOR BOTAPC at 171.16.1.158 1 pdxvhtst02 pass slave
MINSUPPLIES 1
SHUTDOWNCMD "/sbin/shutdown -h now"
POLLFREQ 5
POLLFREQALERT 5
HOSTSYNC 15
DEADTIME 15
RBWARNTIME 43200
NOCOMMWARNTIME 300
FINALDELAY 1

	upssched.conf
CMDSCRIPT /bin/upssched-cmd

Drew Plaster | Systems Administrator
808 SW 3rd Avenue, Suite 300 | Portland, OR 97204
o: 503.415.2385 | c: 503.484.0168 | f: 503.415.2498
www.otak.com

at Otak, we consider the environment before printing emails.

Disclaimer:
The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if any, may contain confidential material, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Distribution to, or review by, unauthorized persons is prohibited. In the event of the unauthorized use of any material in this transmission, neither Otak nor the sender shall have any liability and the recipient shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the sender, Otak and its principals, agents, employees and subconsultants from all related claims and damages. The recipient understands and agrees that any use or distribution of the material in this transmission is conditioned upon the acceptance of the terms stated in this disclaimer. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this transmission including attachments, if any.