[Nut-upsuser] Query NUT via SNMP on Linux?

Garrett Michael Hayes Garrett at VerbalImaging.com
Wed Aug 8 19:39:37 BST 2018

I'm wondering if it is possible to use SNMP to query a NUT instance running on a Raspbian Linux host.  Please note, I am NOT talking about querying a UPS via SNMP, but rather interrogating NUT *about* the UPS from another SNMP system.  Currently, when I do snmpwalk talking to the NUT host, all I see is very limited information (location, hostname, etc.)  So I know SNMP is running and answering.  I'm just not sure how to configure it to talk about its connected UPS (or if it even can).

Thought?

Garrett Michael Hayes