[Nut-upsuser] Wrong battery.date variable value

Kevin Mychal M. Ong kevindd992002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 04:03:43 BST 2018

Hi,

I installed apcupsd through pfsense and noticed some discrepancy with the
NUT package. I'm not sure if this is a bug regarding the BATTDATE (apcupsd)
and battery.date (NUT) but BATTDATE shows the correct date of 2016/05/11.
While NUT shows the battery.date as 2001/09/25 which doesn't make sense. Any
ideas?

Pfsense 2.4.3-RELEASE-p1 (amd64)

NUT 2.7.4_6

NUT installed through pfsense package manager

Pfsense installed on PC Engines APU2C4 board

I'm not sure how to get the logs for this issue. Can you please direct me on
how to do this in pfsense?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kevin