[Nut-upsuser] Wrong battery.date variable value

Kevin Mychal Ong kevindd992002 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 08:00:34 BST 2018

Denny,

The first three commands had outputs but the "clog /var/log/system.log | grep -i ups” didn't output any. Did I do anything wrong? This is the output without the grep:

can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:14:59 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:15:00 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:15:26 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:15:27 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:15:53 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:15:54 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:16:20 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:16:21 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:16:47 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:16:48 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:17:14 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:17:15 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0
Aug 14 18:17:41 pfSense kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for <Public IP> on igb0

Thank you.

Regards,

Kevin Mychal M. Ong
Infrastructure Engineer, Microsoft Technology Services - Messaging
Global Infrastructure Operations

Ingram Micro Inc.
4F Three World Square, 22 Upper McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City, Philippines 1634

Direct     +1-716-633-3600 ext. 33996
Mobile    +63-917-511-0251

 : kevin.ong at ingrammicro.com