[Nut-upsuser] battery.runtime

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:38:41 GMT 2018

On Dec 4, 2018, at 1:38 PM, Danny Siminiuk <daniel at siminiuk.com> wrote:

> I don't think "ignorelb" will work in my case because that is set on the master. I am using the nut package in pfSense as the master and I want pfSense to shutdown on LOWBATT as designed.

Ah, the multiple thresholds weren't clear from your original post.

I haven't tried this, but in theory, you could set up the "clone" driver, and set "ignorelb" there. pfSense, as the master, would connect to the real driver without ignorelb. Each of the server groups could have its own "clone" driver pointed at the real driver with a different override.battery.runtime.low parameter.