[Nut-upsuser] NUT-Installer-2.6.5-6.msi on Hyper-V Server 2016

Theetjuh theetjuh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:12:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to get NUT-Installer-2.6.5-6.msi working on my homelab Hyper-V
Server 2016, so this is Hyper-V variant that is free ... without a desktop
experience.
I got it installed perfectly, but it seems to display any information from
my APC UPS connected to my Synology NAS.

etc\nut.conf
MODE=netclient

etc\upsmon.conf
MONITOR ups at 192.168.1.10 1 upsmon secret slave

When I run bin\upsc ups at 192.168.1.10 it gives no error message .. just a
blank line.

I tested the client as well on my Windows 10 client, there it works with
the same config.
And upsc.exe gives all the amount of info you need.

I also got it running on another Synology and had it running on a linux
client earlier.

Haven't found a way to get logging going,
Any that could help me further?

Thanks in advance,
Mathé