[Nut-upsuser] No run cmd /usbhid-ups -k !

icingaj at gmail.com icingaj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:24:40 BST 2018

Set with upsrw: ups.delay.shutdown=60 is the same as offdelay = 30.
This time was done correctly by UPS.

Set with upsrw: ups.delay.start=90 is the same as ondelay = 40.
The UPS shut down and reset and forget about the settings.

If I use the program in Win 10 settings in the program from Eaton are stable!?

Jan.