[Nut-upsuser] WinNUT Client Logs

Ong, Kevin Kevin.Ong at ingrammicro.com
Fri Sep 7 07:18:38 BST 2018

Any comments here?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kevin Mychal M. Ong
Sr Infrastructure Engineer, Microsoft Technology Services - Messaging
Global Infrastructure Operations

Ingram Micro Inc.
4F Three World Square, 22 Upper McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City, Philippines 1634

Direct     +1-716-633-3600 ext. 33996
Mobile    +63-917-511-0251

*: kevin.ong at ingrammicro.com<mailto:kevin.ong at ingrammicro.com>