[Nut-upsuser] WinNUT Client Logs

Ong, Kevin Kevin.Ong at ingrammicro.com
Fri Sep 7 08:34:10 BST 2018

How do you setup the debug options in WinNUT?

Correct, it sets the POWERDOWNFLAG when it receives an FSD but only if it acts as a NUT MASTER (since the UPS is connected locally to the NUT MASTER and can issue a killpower). This is the default value and I did not care to change it because it won't be use on my Windows machine anyway as it is working as a NUT SLAVE.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kevin Mychal M. Ong
Sr Infrastructure Engineer, Microsoft Technology Services - Messaging
Global Infrastructure Operations

Ingram Micro Inc.
4F Three World Square, 22 Upper McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City, Philippines 1634

Direct     +1-716-633-3600 ext. 33996
Mobile    +63-917-511-0251

 : kevin.ong at ingrammicro.com