[Nut-upsuser] Upssched not getting called from UPSMON

Ito-Cole, Kaeny (Student) Kaeny.Ito-Cole.stu at gtri.gatech.edu
Fri Sep 21 18:25:33 BST 2018

Ah yes sorry I forgot to specify I am on CentOS 7 and the newest NUT for that is 2.7.2

On 9/21/18, 9:04 AM, "Denny Page" <denny at cococafe.com> wrote:

    Where syslog output ends up is an OS specific question and depends upon the configuration of the system logger in use.

    On most systems the logging information will be found in /var/log. On most Linux systems, the default system log is /var/log/messages.

    Denny