[Nut-upsuser] Debian 10 nut 2.7.4-8 and APC Back UPS 600i on 940-0020B

tovis r-visor tovis at r-visor.hu
Wed Aug 28 18:44:48 BST 2019

I was check out that is the connection between
driver-monitor-server-client is working or not. I was put my server
directly on power cable, keep control  cable connection and use command:

$ watch upsc APC600

I was switch to battery, after 2-3 second it show that is on battery OB
and after it shutdown because of low battery LO.

I think that systemd scripts some what unsynchronized, but after it connect.

Problem still exist - why low battery?
Low battery sensing is a little tricky on 940-0020B it using DCD as input,
but it driven by CTS and TxD too. I'm afraid that I cannot using -DCD
setting.
Any suggestion?
  tovis