[Nut-upsuser] Monitor Eaton 93PS UPS

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Feb 11 16:09:34 GMT 2019

Hello,

we try to use Network UPS tools to monitor a network connected Eaton
93PS UPS. It basically works but we get frequent "Data is stale -
check driver" warnings with a "data is no longer stale" shortly after
in the log. We tried both snmp-ups and netxml-ups driver and both
raise the same error. If have captured the communication between nut
and UPS but all request/responses are way below a second.

Any idea what is going wrong?

NUT version used is from Ubuntu 18.04 repository (2.7.4) and Eaton
Management Card is on latest firmware.

Thanks

Andreas