[Nut-upsuser] Monitor Eaton 93PS UPS

nicolae788 nicolae788 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:37:17 GMT 2019

I also operate an HP T1500 G3 which it's an Eaton made UPS. Connected on
usb i get frequent communication errors and data aquisition stopped. Mine
has a serial connection, also. Operating via serial has no trouble. Maybe
it's something related to usb setting in bios, i.e. Legacy mode, speed
setting, etc.
However on serial mode looks like the eaton or hoe power protector software
does not record any statistics...