[Nut-upsuser] New User Questions - With Belkin USB

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 15:16:09 BST 2019

Hello all and thanks. I read here
<https://mn3m.info/posts/configure-ups-monitor-using-nut-on-debian/>
while searching around for my issue's resolution. In this I see that
this nut driver is creating and using an entry in /dev (in this case
ttyS0). So I "ll tty*" and see nothing with nut. Since this is a USB
UPS, I suppose I should be looking for something in /dev/ttyUSB*. I have
a single entry there ttyUSB0 but that is created and used by me for
running Heyu for my home automation system.

Any chance I am onto something here?

Thanks