[Nut-upsuser] New improved version of nut-report script

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 16:41:03 BST 2019

Roger, I just tried the journal report and it is unable to find
journalctl on my system. I am not very expert but this MAY be because my
Ubuntu install is actually running chroot'ed on an Android TV computer
and the expected systemd may not be there. Could the desired information
be elsewhere? Thanks!