[Nut-upsuser] How to setup the NUT client on Windows?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:22:06 GMT 2019

On Nov 12, 2019, at 3:49 AM, planet.et at gmail.com wrote:

> If they can help me, I would be happy to write and release a How-to to
> help others looking for information like me.

I admire your persistence in trying to find and write documentation on the Windows port, but there's only so much documentation that can cover all the workarounds. At some point, you need a Windows developer to fix the issues, and to propose ways to handle things in the source tree that can work for both Windows and POSIX systems.

There were some serious problems with the original Windows port branch that rendered it un-mergeable (it was prior to the Git conversion). That and other related issues are linked here: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/5