[Nut-upsuser] Sweex PP200 650VA UPS - Success report [HCL]

Martyn Hill martyn.joseph.hill at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 19:34:16 BST 2019

Hi Charles!

Good point - so I've since switched to the nutdrv_qx driver, all other
config remaining identical and it works just as with the legacy
blazer_usb driver. All OK.

I invoked the upscmd -l and it returned the following, same as the P220,
which - given that it shares the same vendor/product IDs - is not
unexpected:

Instant commands supported on UPS [ups]:

beeper.toggle - Toggle the UPS beeper
load.off - Turn off the load immediately
load.on - Turn on the load immediately
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off
shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
test.battery.start - Start a battery test
test.battery.start.deep - Start a deep battery test
test.battery.start.quick - Start a quick battery test
test.battery.stop - Stop the battery test

I'll test sending each of them and see what seems to take effect.

Regards,
Martyn.

--
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."