[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Tripp-Lite SMART1500LCD: powers off with /etc/killpower...then powers back on...

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Tue Apr 28 18:17:25 BST 2020

Looking at the 2012 protocol, it seems like there is both a "shutdown" and a "reboot" command. It sounds like the behavior is consistent with a reboot.

I suppose we could look at exactly what command is being sent via software and work backwards from there.

I'm still working remotely so testing this myself probably won't happen in the near term.

Thank you,

David Zomaya

Tripp Lite<http://www.tripplite.com/>