[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] SNMP shutdown timing out

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Thu Apr 30 00:11:21 BST 2020

The encryption of SNMPv3 will might make it little harder to debug with tcpdump if you have to drill into packet contents. Switching to v1/2c for troubleshooting would make it plaintext, but then not exactly apples to apples to now.

Maybe someone will have a more elegant suggestion.

Thank you,

<http://www.tripplite.com/>

David Zomaya