[Nut-upsuser] Synology NAS is shutting down Ubuntu servers after very brief power outage

Todd Benivegna todd at benivegna.com
Sun Aug 2 16:18:43 BST 2020

Roger,

Thank you for the info. I will look into that and set that up ASAP.

Regarding the battery age, I’m not too it’d but I’m guessing approx 3-4 years. You think it’d be worth replacing, in light of this issue? Run time still seems Ok ~45 mins, but maybe the load when it switches over to battery may be too much?

Todd Benivegna // todd at benivegna.com