[Nut-upsuser] Synology NAS is shutting down Ubuntu servers after very brief power outage (fwd)

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Tue Aug 4 16:00:51 BST 2020

On 8/4/20 5:43 PM, Todd Benivegna wrote:
> Right, but I don't know what NUT script is actually calling it.  I
> don't know how else I would check.

you could

-   use SHUTDOWNCMD ="|echo $SHELL > /tmp/WhatShellIsInUse" and check
the content of that file after a shutdown is triggered

|- proceed as you suggested earlier and add the same function in dash's
initialization file|

|- place all the commands suggested by Roger ( including the function
itself ) in a standard script saved on disk ( as a file ) and invoke
that script from the shutdown command|