[Nut-upsuser] Synology NAS is shutting down Ubuntu servers after very brief power outage (fwd)

Todd Benivegna todd at benivegna.com
Wed Aug 12 02:00:01 BST 2020

Yeah I saw that.  Makes no sense.  I can Wireshark it, however even if I find the cause, I’d still have to go to Synology for resolution, which I doubt will ever get fixed.  Even if they do, I doubt it’d be any time soon.  Maybe that’s me being pessimistic, I don’t know, but I just don’t if I have the time or energy for all that!

Todd Benivegna // todd at benivegna.com