[Nut-upsuser] Device recommendation Salicru

Marc Franquesa marc.franquesa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:34:43 BST 2020

Hi guys,

Thanks much again,

After making another test under load (without taking the batteries), NUT
now reports:
ups.status: ALARM OL
ups.alarm: Battery voltage too low!

So you were right: I'm going for a battery replacement ;)

Again thanks much for all, specially to Charles Lepple for the detailed
information.

Missatge de Marc Franquesa <marc.franquesa at gmail.com> del dia dc., 19 d’ag.
2020 a les 11:55: