[Nut-upsuser] upsmon SHUTDOWNCMD not working

Robert Nadot robert at nadot.net
Tue Mar 24 15:24:15 GMT 2020

Bonjour

Openbsd 6.6 - NUT 2.7.4 from source - Eaton Ellipse Pro

Installation OK
upsc OK
upsmon -c fsd OK (shutdown effective)

I suppose mistake in upsmon config :
# upsmon.conf
MONITOR ellipse at localhost 1 upsmon pass master
MINSUPPLIES 1
SHUTDOWNCMD "/sbin/shutdown -p -h now 'Sylvebarbe killed'"
POLLFREQ 60
POLLFREQALERT 60
HOSTSYNC 120
DEADTIME 180
POWERDOWNFLAG /usr/local/ups/etc/killpower
  NOTIFYFLAG ONLINE      SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG ONBATT      SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG LOWBATT     SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG FSD SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG COMMOK      SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG COMMBAD     SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG SHUTDOWN    SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG REPLBATT    SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG NOCOMM      SYSLOG #+WALL
  NOTIFYFLAG NOPARENT    SYSLOG #+WALL
RBWARNTIME 43200
NOCOMMWARNTIME 300
FINALDELAY 60

My wish is to stop my OBSD server 120s (for instance) after unpluging
the UPS (works only on battery).
  NB : I do not want to wait until ups power low.

I am not able to found anything on Internet or docs of NUT.

I precise my english is to poor to understand completly the docs.

Merci de l'aide

--
Robert Nadot
1, allée Lumir