[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] NUT -2.7.4 with Tripp Lite SMX1000 LCD on RPI4 runing 64bit ubuntu 20.04

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Sun May 17 18:19:09 BST 2020

I can look into the firmware version reporting where a serial number should, the model number (cosmetically you can probably work around this in the conf files) if you send me a partial serial number (from Date Code to SKU): https://www.tripplite.com/support/identify-products

There should be only one self-test for these models, so that would probably explain the reason no discrete deep-discharge test is supported in Network UPS Tools.

Thank you,

David Zomaya

Tripp Lite