[Nut-upsuser] [POSSIBLE FRAUD] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Help with Tripp Lite Internet600U

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Fri May 22 13:53:27 BST 2020

>>>Sadly I am still seeing a loss of communication. I will check the device number to see if it has changed.
>>>Not sure what else to look at. I guess I could create a corn job to restart the driver multiple times a day.

Yeah, just automating the restart seems like a broad-strokes way to mitigate the issue, but not ideal.
Hopefully someone else has some inputs. If I get something worth testing, I'll circle back.

Thank you,
David Zomaya
Tripp Lite

 This message is for the addressee's use only. It may contain confidential information. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Tripp Lite disclaims all warranties and liabilities, and assumes no responsibility for viruses which may infect an email sent to you from Tripp Lite and which damage your electronic systems or information. It is your responsibility to maintain virus detection systems to prevent damage to your electronic systems and information.