[Nut-upsuser] IANA ups/401

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Thu Nov 5 12:38:18 GMT 2020

IANA ups/401 was registered by Charles Bennett for "Uninterruptibe Power Supply"
but I have been unable to find any details of any protocol that might have been
developed.  The IANA ups/401 contact address corresponds to Charles Bennett's
employment by Ohio University as an IT technologist for the Chemistry and
Biochemistry Departments.

I believe Charles Bennet died in March 2015, his obituary may be found at
https://www.jagersfuneralhome.com/obituary/3000455 and matches his
IANA-registered e-mail addresses.

Does any reader of this list have any recollection of the ups/401 protocols or
any products that used them?  Any pointer or reference would be very welcome.

Roger