[Nut-upsuser] NUT with Geekworm x728 UPS Hat on RPi?

Nick Ellson nickolas.ellson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 20:38:12 GMT 2020

While the init scripts are python 2, the UPS is straight I2C reads, using Python 3 to read and decode the I2C would be easy enough, if I knew how NUT needed to see things. Imma NUT Newbie 😬

Nick Ellson - from iPhone (forgive typos)
CCIE #20018; VCIX-NV, CNSE
Network Hobbyist
"Educating Layer 8, one user at a time."