[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] trying to talk to TrippLite SMX1500LCD using RPI & NUT

Cor Koelewijn cor.koelewijn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:50:25 GMT 2020

Hi Stuart,
You steered me on the right path!
With that infor I did a bit of Ducking and found that Raspberry-pi's are
actually PPPS capable!
So I downloaded the script from:  https://github.com/mvp/uhubctl and
compiled it and sure enough: it works!
So now I can reload the driver and reset the power in a shell script but
the question I still have is how to make nut to run that script?
Is there a way to run that script when the ups is 'stale'..?
Thanks soo much for your help!
Cor Koelewijn
Tororo - Uganda (where power is TOOOO unstable ;-)