[Nut-upsuser] NUT Installation Issue

bobby architectofthefuture at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:36:51 GMT 2020

upsdrvctl start
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.7.4
Network UPS Tools - Generic HID driver 0.41 (2.7.4)
USB communication driver 0.33

Fatal error: 'maxretry' is not a valid variable name for this driver.

Look in the man page or call this driver with -h for a list of
valid variable names and flags.

||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description

ii  nut-server     2.7.4-8      armhf        network UPS tools - core system

The UPS is a CyberPower 1500VAAVR