[Nut-upsuser] reset "replace battery" flag
Lionel Élie Mamane
lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Sep 21 19:47:22 BST 2020
We have a HP R/T 3000 G4 UPS; according to the data returned by the
usbhid-ups driver, it seems to be a "badge engineered" Eaton 5PX UPS
LI R 3000.
We have a stubborn "Replace Battery" alarm that stays despite:
- physical battery replacement
- successful quick battery test, started by upscmd
- successful deep battery test, started by upscmd
- successful battery test, started from panel
- "reset fault state" on panel
- clear fault log on panel
The panel doesn't show any battery-related alarm.
I initially "guessed" this was some kind of stale flag in some
internal NUT database or cache, but I couldn't find on the hard disk
where that is/was, and restarting all NUT daemons & drivers didn't
Anybody has a clue how I should proceed or debug the issue?
Thanks in advance,
More information about the Nut-upsuser