[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Re: UPS Losing Connection

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Thu Sep 24 18:01:30 BST 2020

Not a whole lot to do in the field for a legitimate USB not responding issue other than verify cabling and give a power cycle and/or discharge reset a try (which, given the nature of a UPS isn't always something you can easily do of course).

If it looks like a problem with USB being completely dead, as opposed to just the "drops" issue we started with, I definitely recommend contacting support.