[Nut-upsuser] Powercool UPS compatibility

James Billinge jammybisme at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:13:44 BST 2021

Wonderful news Jim.

Much obliged sir!

I will reach out to the developer and make them aware.

You never know. They might even be on this mailing list.

Regards

James

On 20 Apr 2021, at 09:57, Jim Klimov <jimklimov at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

In the comments for https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/pull/638/ adding support for "hunnox" subdriver I saw somebody report that the branch also supported their Powercool branded device. I am brushing that submission into shape to merge it, and for that matter also plan to merge the https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/pull/1008 adding an "snr" subdriver.

So hopefully a build of NUT from the master branch after these merges would let your deployment see your UPS better. That said, you may have to poke the unRAID plugin maintainer to update their package.

Jim