[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] Re: Tripp-Lite USB "REMOTE SHUTDOWN"

Aaron Stewart aaron.stewart at baymaterials.com
Thu Aug 19 18:50:10 BST 2021

> Back to original post, I wonder if `upsmon -c fsd` had left a file (e.g. `/tmp/killflag` or some such) that gets interpreted as an ongoing FSD when the client starts?

A malingering kill-flag occurred to me as fitting the symptoms as well, but I found no trace of it in the default location. Plus, since the cycle was killing and rebooting my server, as you said, the invisible flag would have to be persisting across boots.

[cid:f5861ddd-5087-4089-98fb-5f73b0b8f50a]
IT & Office Manager

​Disclaimer
​
​​​​​This message may contain confidential information and ​is intended only for the individual(s) or entities ​named above. Any review, retransmission, ​dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of ​this information by persons or entities other than ​the intended recipient is prohibited. ​Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you ​have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this ​​e-mail from any and all computers it may be stored on. ​​No liability is accepted for any errors or omissions ​in the contents of this message which arise as a ​result of e-mail transmission. ​​If verification is required, please request a hard-​copy version. ​No liability is accepted for any damage caused by any ​virus transmitted by this e-mail. The recipient ​should check this e-mail and any attachments for the ​presence of viruses.