[Nut-upsuser] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Proxy upsmon

marco.hald at crailsheim.de marco.hald at crailsheim.de
Wed Feb 24 06:52:20 GMT 2021

This could solve my Problem.
Do you know in which Version the Repeater mode was added?
Whe i configure the UPS in ups.conf like this:

[ups]
        driver = "dummy-ups"
        port = "netvision at s"

and then Start the UPSD with upsd -D
I get this Output:

upsd -D
Network UPS Tools upsd 2.6.2
   0.000000     listening on 0.0.0.0 port 3493
   0.000198     Can't connect to UPS [ups] (dummy-ups-ups): No such file
or directory

So maybe the Version on the Firewall is to old

Kind Regards

Marco Hald

Stadtverwaltung Crailsheim
Ressort Digitales & Kommunikation