[Nut-upsuser] SU5000RT3UPM support?

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Fri Feb 26 21:45:54 GMT 2021

>> No, there's no network card - the only port on it is a DB9 connector.

Ok, other than the basic stuff (should be a straight thru DB9 cable, make sure port is correct, etc) I don't have any good suggestions at the moment. If someone else had success with this model or one of the other models I mentioned, that's probably a good starting point. I'm not sure if I'll have access to one of these when I am back in the office, what we replaced them with is different from a communications perspective.

If I find anything of use, I'll circle back.

(Could also be something I have wrong on drivers, but that'd just be a trial and error thing, you used the one I would have)

Thank you,
David Zomaya
Tripp Lite
 This message is for the addressee's use only. It may contain confidential information. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Tripp Lite disclaims all warranties and liabilities, and assumes no responsibility for viruses which may infect an email sent to you from Tripp Lite and which damage your electronic systems or information. It is your responsibility to maintain virus detection systems to prevent damage to your electronic systems and information.