[Nut-upsuser] NUT command LOGIN is not a login

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:33:24 BST 2021

Sounds correct to me too, after browsing the code a bit recently when I was
adding the new names for old concepts.

As for login the word, here a client (upsmon) logs into the server (upsd)
to be counted and informed about FSD due to a particular UPS going
critical, if I got that correctly.

Logins to web sites also don't give us a shell ;)