[Nut-upsuser] Powercool UPS compatibility

James Billinge jammybisme at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 13:52:58 BST 2021

Hi Gene

It’s a typo.

Nominal and low are the wrong way round. I typed it all out and then I pasted that detail into my ups.conf and restarted and then emailed the mailing list.

It was only when I went back ink noticed that nominal voltage and low voltage were the wrong way round.

As I said in my last email, I need to run a test on it to see what the voltage drops to before it shuts down to give me precise low voltage details.

Regards

James

Sent from my iPhone