[Nut-upsuser] Request For Additional Status Confirmation

Jon Kinne jhkinne1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:53:42 GMT 2021

Newbie to NUT but loving the ability to monitor the UPS backing up my RPi.
Pi is model 3B, running Debian 10 (Buster). NUT version 2.7.4-8, was
installed from package.
Currently have NOTIFYFLAG set for ONLINE and ONBATT. When these events
occur, I get both an email and a text message, but I only get the ONLINE
message if the UPS returns to line power BEFORE commanding the Pi to
shutdown. Once the Pi shuts down (which it does with no problem), when
the AC line power is restored to the UPS the Pi boots up, but I don't
get any notification that the Pi has RETURNED to online. Would there be
a way to have a message that the Pi is once again ONLINE after booting
up when power is restored after a shutdown?

Thanks very much