[Nut-upsuser] NUT RFC: reference document for names for statuses

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Sat Mar 20 10:10:02 GMT 2021

I am preparing an update to the NUT I-D
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rprice-ups-management-protocol/ which
answers some of the questions raised by the Independent Submissions Editor
(ISE).  I am looking for NUT documents which record names used in the NUT
protocol.

For the variables, the file docs/nut-names.txt looks suitable, but I do not have
an equivalent document for the names of statuses.  The file clients/status.h
dates from 1999 and is incomplete. I gives only the 14 values OFF OL OB LB RB
OVER TRIM BOOST CAL BYPASS when I expected to see 17 values: ALARM BOOST BYPASS
CAL CHRG COMM DISCHRG FSD LB NOCOMM OB OFF OVER RB RB TEST TRIM.  Is there a
better reference document for the names of statuses?

Roger