[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite model number AVR900U didn't change, but USB product ID did

Paul Nickerson pgn674 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 03:19:09 BST 2021

Thank you for the response, Charles (and David).

I'm not sure how, but I don't think I'd actually gotten productid into my
ups.conf, even though it was in my notes. Putting that in along with
the 62-nut-usbups.rules entry got the systemd service working successfully
for me.

I also got nut-cgi working, and can see the voltage and frequencies are off
as you described. That's OK for me for now; I don't think I want to try
compiling and installing from source code at this time.

I'll keep an eye out for that "data stale" error.

Thanks again for the help, Charles.
I wish you luck on getting the 302x product ID's added to the code base,
David.

 ~ Paul Nickerson