[Nut-upsuser] RFC - Propose to express dates using ISO 8601 when possible

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 13:54:05 BST 2021

Hello all,

  Roger's point about ISO vs. RFC "original" spec accessibility sounds
valid, since most of the ISO 8601 descriptions I've seen were re-tells - in
wiki, date-parsing tools/libs docs, etc. Used it for years and did not
realize :)

  I revised and logged some thoughts at
https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/pull/1076 and intend to clarify this
in our text like "time/date representations that satisfy both RFC 3389 and
ISO 8601 standards, following these examples: ..." -- would this be
reasonable, Roger?

Jim